Hey Rock Star!
Have you ever had that happen to you...?
Your going a long, about everyday business and life and then...
WHAM!....You hit the proverbial wall!!
I have to admit it, I hit a wall last week,
Whats interesting is that it happened while I was at Dave Ramsey's Entreleadership conference here in Nashville.😮
The conference was excellent as Dave always is, but man, did I have some good old-fashioned Zig Ziglar stinking thinking!🤦♂️
Still not fully recovered from it, but one of the ways I reverse this is with:
There are so many things I am grateful for:
- I am grateful to be in business for myself.
- I am grateful to be in the best country in the world.
- I am grateful to be able to put this newsletter together for you.
- I am grateful that BizableTV gives hope and inspiration to others.
So many others that I can list but I don't want to bore you.
But I will challenge you....
Not IF, but WHEN you hit that wall in business or life, try using a heavy dose of gratitude!
Realize you ARE A ROCK STAR, have accomplished a lot (even if you don't think so) and that the world needs you to keep going, keep serving and NEVER GIVE UP!!
Nothing but the best of the best for you!
To your success-
Can I have Your Attention Please!
The science of attention is complex, but understanding the basic principles can give your business a leg up in the attention economy.
By focusing on engagement, reciprocity and stories, businesses can create marketing campaigns that grab our attention and hold it long enough to make an impact.
Here is an article that explains this more.
Podcasting And Parasocial Relationships🧐
If you are a podcaster or been doing any type of podcasting I am sure you can relate to when a person comes up to you and they say "I feel like I know you"
This article from Jonathan Stark talks about this as "asymmetric intimacy"
Sell Your Brand Story, Not Your Product!
We all know the power of story to help our brand and our business. But where and how do we start?
Here are a few tips for you:
- Define your brand's story
- Sell your story, not your product or service
- Allow your story to evolve
Don't Miss A Riff!
Some recent riffs you may have missed:
- Paid Ads or SEO?
- 3 Quick Pricing Strategies For Creative Entrepreneurs
- 165 Million New Creators Since 2020
- My Space or Rented Space?
Events for Creative Entrepreneurs:
- Adobe Learning Summit October 4-6, 2022 - Las Vegas
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum October 12-14, 2022 - Boston, MA
- The Igniting Souls Conference October 21-23 - Dublin, Ohio
- SCORRE™ Speaker Academy October 23 - 25 - Franklin, TN
- Forbes CMO Summit November 2-4, 2022 - Miami, FL
- The Thing LIVE November 4 -6 2022 - Orlando, FL
- Ascendant Network November 8-10, 2022 - Silicon Valley
- WriterFest November 18-19, 2022 - Nashville, TN
- PodFest Expo January 26-29, 2023 - Orlando, FL
- Growth Now Immersion - February 2-5, 2023 - Orlando, FL
- SXSW Conference & Festivals March 10-19, 2023 - Austin, TX
- Social Media Marketing World March 13-15, 2023 - San Diego, CA
- EOS Conference™ April 20-21, 2023 - Indianapolis, IN
- CEX Creator Economy May 2-4, 2023 - Phoenix, AZ
- EntreLeadership May 30 - June 2, 2023 - Nashville, TN
- Convert Kit Craft & Commerce June 8-10, 2023 - Boise, ID
- MozCon August 7-9, 2023 - Seattle, WA
- Podcast Movement August 21-24, 2023 - Denver, CO
- Inbound (Hub Spot) September 5-8, 2023 - Boston, MA
- ContentTECH Summit: 2023 Dates and Locations TBD
If I forgot any good ones, please email them to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why You Should Write a Book with Honorée Corder
As an entrepreneur, differentiating yourself in a saturated space can seem like a Kafkaesque journey – you find yourself constantly inundated with confounding schemes as you navigate a rapidly shifting technological landscape.
One proven strategy that will help you stand out and grow your business is by writing a book.
There is a common misconception that you need to end up on multiple best-sellers list to generate viable income.
The reality is that you don’t need to be successful through the legacy of bestsellers.
When done correctly, a published book can you increase your brand visibility and credibility even if you do not sell thousands of copies.
In today’s episode of BizableTV, Honorée Corder, author of over a dozen books, explains how you can establish yourself as an expert in your field by transforming written content into multiple income streams.
A book goes beyond a business card – it can help you optimize reader-author relationships and maximize earnings through leveraged referrals.
Because you are directing the right kind of reader to your business, this results in higher quality leads that will be more receptive to your content.
Years from now, it still leaves an indelible mark on future readers.
While you may not make much from royalties, publishing books can be a great way to attract salient clients and opportunities that will lead to long-term growth.
Here are the key takeaways from today’s episode:
- Introducing Honorée Corder, strategic book coach and author of more than 50 books
- How writing a book differentiates you from other entrepreneurs.
- Why you should write a book – and what questions you should ask yourself.
- How a book can help you generate business leads and turn prospects into readers.
- What are the four cornerstones of professional publishing, and why they are essential for self-published success.