Hey Rock Star!
What better way to start off an email than with a doobie!
Stay with me...
Seriously, how would you like to be a joint rolling technician?
It's actually this guy's dream job.
Thomas Indigaro turned his passion for cannabis into a career as a professional joint roller.
Joint rolling technicians can get paid at least $20 an hour to roll up to 300 joints per day. Thats over $41,000 per year!
Now I am not judging anyone who uses cannabis or advocating that you do...
But this is a prime example of how anyone can take a skill or passion into work or a creative business that they love.
There are opportunities out there; we just have to be on the lookout for them.
Keep those antennae up every day, and you will start seeing those opportunities.
Here is an example, have you ever noticed when you're in the market for a new car...say a 2020 Toyota Rav 4.
You end up seeing them EVERYWHERE!
At the mall, at your neighbors, going down the highway...
There is a technical term for this that Dan Miller has spoken about, but it's basically the age-old principle that:
- We become what we think about
- We see what we think bout
- We succeed and/or fail based on what we think about
So whether you want to become a professional joint roller or be the best in class in your business,
Keep your antenna up and on the lookout for those opportunities, and they will start to show up everywhere if you allow them.
Oh, and if you're still interested in a career as a joint roller, here's the article:
👉 I'm a joint rolling technician. Getting paid to bill up a doobie makes this my dream job.
Nothing but the best of the best for you!
To your success-
How To Spot Fake Social Media Accounts!
It's called Spoofing and is one of the most common ways scammers try to trick you.
If you don’t know how to spot fake accounts, you could lose a ton of money to social media scams.
Here are a few different ways to distinguish genuine social media profiles from convincing fakes.
- Fake accounts follow a ton of people
- Scammers use your friend’s profile picture
- It has tons of meaningless posts
👉3 signs an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account is fake
Do You Want To Make More Money?🧐
Your most powerful wealth-building tool is your income, as Dave Ramsey says.
It's so true; we can save, cut costs and be super efficient, but the income moves the needle.
Here are some tips to help you make more money:
- Focus on what you enjoy and what you're passionate about first
- Understand where you're considered good enough
- Understand the type of person you are
- Understand the type of person you're willing to be
- Go find the most lucrative new areas that don't conflict with numbers three or four.
👉 Want to Make More Money? You Need to Rethink Everything.
Are You Working For A Lunatic?🤪
One of the most common pieces of entrepreneurship advice is to work on rather than in your business.
The importance of realizing this early in the development of your business is crucial so that you don't build a job and work for a lunatic!
I highly recommend reading Michael E. Gerber's book The E Myth and here is an article that dives into this a little further so you can fire that lunatic which just might be you!😂
👉The Key To Scalability: How To Work On Rather Than In Your Business
Don't Miss A Riff!
Some recent riffs you may have missed:
- Personal Name or Buisness Name?
- The Art of The Bootstrap!
- Paid Ads or SEO?
- 3 Quick Pricing Strategies For Creative Entrepreneurs
Events for Creative Entrepreneurs:
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum October 12-14, 2022 - Boston, MA
- The Igniting Souls Conference October 21-23 - Dublin, Ohio
- SCORRE™ Speaker Academy October 23 - 25 - Franklin, TN
- Forbes CMO Summit November 2-4, 2022 - Miami, FL
- The Thing LIVE November 4 -6 2022 - Orlando, FL
- Ascendant Network November 8-10, 2022 - Silicon Valley
- WriterFest November 18-19, 2022 - Nashville, TN
- PodFest Expo January 26-29, 2023 - Orlando, FL
- Growth Now Immersion - February 2-5, 2023 - Orlando, FL
- SXSW Conference & Festivals March 10-19, 2023 - Austin, TX
- Social Media Marketing World March 13-15, 2023 - San Diego, CA
- EOS Conference™ April 20-21, 2023 - Indianapolis, IN
- CEX Creator Economy May 2-4, 2023 - Phoenix, AZ
- EntreLeadership May 30 - June 2, 2023 - Nashville, TN
- Convert Kit Craft & Commerce June 8-10, 2023 - Boise, ID
- MozCon August 7-9, 2023 - Seattle, WA
- Podcast Movement August 21-24, 2023 - Denver, CO
- Inbound (Hub Spot) September 5-8, 2023 - Boston, MA
- ContentTECH Summit: 2023 Dates and Locations TBD
If I forgot any good ones, please email them to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Start a Successful Podcast
With Justin Schenck
Podcasts have the reputation of being boring and stuffy, often relegated to the background as the listener moves about their day, but they don’t have to be.
Propelled into the spotlight by the mystery comedy Only Murders in the Building, podcasts have been steadily growing in popularity ever since.
While your podcast may not reach the same level of notoriety as Only Murders, a well-produced podcast can lead to a highly engaged audience.
As creatures of habit, people will tune into a podcast again and again, as long as it delivers.
By delivering at the grassroots level, you are given the opportunity to build personal relationships with listeners in a way that traditional medium lacks.
Starting a podcast can seem daunting, especially if you don’t know where to begin or have limited resources, but it can also be rewarding.
Given the hectic schedule of today’s reader, it is important that your podcast is engaging and relevant.
In today’s episode of BizableTV, Justin Schenck, a top podcaster and host of the Growth Now Movement, explains how podcasting can be a powerful and versatile medium to build brand awareness and authenticity.
He also gives tips on starting your own podcast, with an emphasis on a professional logo, consistency, and planning.
Here are the key takeaways from today’s episode:
- Introducing Justin Schenck, host of Growth Now Movement.
- Why podcasting offers potential as a business growth strategy.
- Advice for those who want to grow but don’t know where to start.
- How to use podcasting as part of a multifaceted marketing channel.
- How to serve your audience and lock in the perfect client.
- Why consistency is key with podcasts.
- How to get started with podcasting at any budget.
- Why downloads shouldn’t be your priority.