Hey Rock Star!
Did you know that approximately 75% of the people leaving a presentation have no idea what “the point” was?🤦♂️
Or that nearly 50% of those who speak cannot articulate the objective of their talk in a simple sentence?😳
It doesn't have to be that way!
For over 30 years, men and women have asked my friend Ken Davis:
- “What are the secrets of dynamic communication?”
- "What makes a great communicator?"
The answer is relatively simple.
Speaking can be a big part of your brand and business, not just for the money but for the exposure and getting your ideas out in the marketplace.
If you are interested in becoming a better speaker and communicator...
I would encourage you to join me at The SCORRE Speaker Academy coming up on October 23rd, 24th & 25th, 2022 in Franklin, TN.
I will be there with Ken Davis and the SCORRE team helping other professionals prepare with focus, deliver with clarity and speak with power!
The SCORRE Framework can be an absolute game changer for you in becoming a better speaker or communicator!
I would love for you to join me in Franklin, TN, and we'll grab some Tennessee whisky or a coffee together.🥃☕👌
Nothing but the best of the best for you!
To your success-
How To Stay Focused?
As a creative entrepreneur, there's a natural inclination to keep tweaking things to improve the customer experience. But this can lead to unnecessary changes, redirects, and a lack of focus if we are not careful.
Mark Cuban recently shared some of his thoughts regarding this and a new start-up he is working on, and he has a great perspective on staying focused.
Delegate With Confidence!
Some creative entrepreneurs are reluctant to delegate to others because they only trust themselves to do the job right.
If this sound familiar, here is an article that you may find helpful.
Is Google’s Helpful Content Update Going To Hurt Your Business?🧐
Google rolled out a new update on August 25th, 2022. Like many updates we have seen in the past, the question that always comes up for us creative business owners is: "Will this update affect my business?"
Great question no one better than Julia McCoy with Content Hacker to answer this for us.
She said don't be worried and that this update is all about how helpful your content is for your readers.
- Is it created for them, your audience (and NOT search engines)?
- Does it share your expertise?
- Is it credible? Trustworthy?
- Does it answer your readers’ questions in a satisfying way?
Don't Miss A Riff!
Some recent riffs you may have missed:
- 165 Million New Creators Since 2020
- My Space or Rented Space?
- Are you a Content Creator or a Creative Entrepreneur?
- Welcome To The Creator Revolution
Events for Creative Entrepreneurs:
- Traffic and Conversion Summit September 27-29 - San Diego
- Adobe Learning Summit October 4-6, 2022 - Las Vegas
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum October 12-14, 2022 - Boston, MA
- The Igniting Souls Conference October 21-23 - Dublin, Ohio
- SCORRE™ Speaker Academy October 23 - 25 - Franklin, TN
- Forbes CMO Summit November 2-4, 2022 - Miami, FL
- The Thing LIVE November 4 -6 2022 - Orlando, FL
- Ascendant Network November 8-10, 2022 - Silicon Valley
- WriterFest November 18-19, 2022 - Nashville, TN
- PodFest Expo January 26-29, 2023 - Orlando, FL
- Growth Now Immersion - February 2-5, 2023 - Orlando, FL
- SXSW Conference & Festivals March 10-19, 2023 - Austin, TX
- Social Media Marketing World March 13-15, 2023 - San Diego, CA
- EOS Conference™ April 20-21, 2023 - Indianapolis, IN
- CEX Creator Economy May 2-4, 2023 - Phoenix, AZ
- EntreLeadership May 30 - June 2, 2023 - Nashville, TN
- Convert Kit Craft & Commerce June 8-10, 2023 - Boise, ID
- MozCon August 7-9, 2023 - Seattle, WA
- Podcast Movement August 21-24, 2023 - Denver, CO
- Inbound (Hub Spot) September 5-8, 2023 - Boston, MA
- ContentTECH Summit: 2023 Dates and Locations TBD
If I forgot any good ones, please email them to me at: email@example.com
The Product Launch Pyramid With Ken Davis
A powerful orator cuts a fiery silhouette on the stage, exuding suave charisma and confidence, but without the backing of a valuable product offering, it’s all smoke and mirrors.
Long after the words have died and the curtains have fallen, it’s the transformative experience that lives on.
One of the most common misconceptions is that you need to sell yourself before you sell your product.
While no prospective client wants to be accosted by a seller reeking of desperation, they also don’t want to buy a product that provides little or no value.
The key to a profitable product is through effective positioning.
Contrary to popular belief, pricing should not be formulated solely with monetary aims in mind, but with the purpose of maintaining a presence and living a balanced life.
In today’s episode of BizableTV University, professional speaker Ken Davis describes how you can build a respectable career in speaking by learning how to speak with power and delivering your message with clarity – the mark of every successful speaker.
Key takeaways from today’s episode:
- 1:00 – Introducing Ken Davis, a sought-after motivational speaker with audiences worldwide.
- 3:57 – How to discover your assets by listening to what others have to say and finding out what works.
- 9:51 – How to design your product by packaging your assets around your it.
- 13:05 – Why designing your product to fit the market is a continuous cycle of development.
- 17:07 – Why developing resources is important in generating financial revenue, multiplying your message, and feeding growth.
- 22:46 – Ken shares 8 factors that determine the effectiveness of your sales.
- 26:44 – How to market your position to build a perception and reach an audience.
- 42:24 – How to price and position your product to build a profitable business while still maintaining a balanced life.